Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Mutuals have capitalization and admittance requirements as do stock companies.
While farms were historically the backbones to most mutuals, the operation of farming has changed over the years.
Best assesses the state of the mutual life marketplace, noting the bifurcation in the market between the remaining largest mutual life companies and the smaller mutual life companies.
For United Heritage, forming a mutual holding company was a win-win situation.
As top executives and directors of several mutuals develop their long-term strategic plans, they quietly are realizing that they might be better positioned for the future if they go forward as part of a larger entity, rather than continuing solo.
Mutuals need to be at least as efficient as stock companies.
Of the three mutuals that intend to tap into that kind of bonanza this year, Newark, N.
As the medical-malpractice market has evolved, a key reason for specialty insurers to remain mutuals has dissipated.
While people have been sustaining huge losses in the market for years, we have a no-load mutual fund that selects the best funds out of the entire universe using the world's first patent-pending mutual fund selection process" says Eric Mc Donald, President of MUTUALS.
Third Federal Savings and Loan, MHC, today announced the formation of its Mutual Partnership Program.
He said the Bliley amendment would encourage mutuals to move to states with the least-stringent regulation--a kind of "race to the bottom.
A new no-load mutual fund, the Vice Fund, begins its first day of operations today, Sept.
Medical browser ?
- mutilating leprosy
- mutilating surgery
- Mutton Fat Lesion
- mutton-fat keratic precipitates
- mutual and bidirectional
- mutual child
- mutual goal setting
- mutual masturbatioin
- mutual masturbation
- mutual recognition procedure
- mutual support group
- mutualistic symbiosis
- mutually exclusive
- mutually exclusive categories
- MUTYH-associated polyposis
- muzzle impression
- MV 1
- MV 2
- MVY virus
- MWC model
Full browser ?
- Mutually exclusive events
- Mutually exclusive events
- Mutually Exclusive Investment
- Mutually Exclusive Investment Decision
- Mutually exclusive investment decisions
- Mutually Exclusive Investments
- Mutually Exclusive Project
- Mutually Exclusive Projects
- Mutually exclusivity
- Mutually independant
- Mutually independent
- Mutually Monogamous Uninfected Partner
- mutually opposed
- Mutually Orthogonal Latin Squares
- Mutually Owned Stock Exchange
- Mutually Owned Stock Exchanges
- Mutually Preferentially Independent
- mutually recursive
- mutually related
- Mutually Restricted Access
- Mutually Satisfactory Retirement
- mutually understood
- Mutually-Owned Stock Exchange
- Mutually-Owned Stock Exchanges
- Mutually-Unbiased Bases
- Mutuelle Assurance Automobile des Instituteurs de France
- Mutuelle Assurance des Commerçants et Industriels de France
- Mutuelle d'Action Sociale
- Mutuelle d'Assurance des Artisans de France
- Mutuelle d'Assurance des Instituteurs de France
- Mutuelle d'Assurance des Professions Alimentaires
- Mutuelle de Crédit et d'Epargne des Femmes
- Mutuelle de l'Orphelinat des Chemins de Fer Français
- Mutuelle des Affaires Etrangères
- Mutuelle des Architectes Français Assurances
- Mutuelle des Industries Electriques et Gazières
- Mutuelle du Ministère de l'Intérieur
- Mutuelle du Ministère de la Justice
- Mutuelle Familiale d'Aquitaine
- Mutuelle Familiale des Cheminots de France
- Mutuelle Générale d'Assurances
- Mutuelle Générale de l'Education Nationale
- Mutuelle Générale de la Police
- Mutuelle Générale des Cheminots
- Mutuelle Médico Chirurgicale
- Mutuelle Nationale Aviation Marine
- Mutuelle Nationale des Étudiants de France
- Mutuelle Nationale des Hospitaliers