MNK


Also found in: Acronyms.

MNK

Abbreviation for:
Menkes disease (see there)
References in periodicals archive ?
The benefits associated with AN production in the country have not been unique to MNK.
Tanto la coleccion de la CBF como la del MNK han crecido notablemente en estos ultimos anos.
Gran parte del crecimiento de las colecciones de la CBF y del MNK se debe a la creacion del Sistema Nacional de Areas Protegidas en 1992.
Esos inventarios potenciaron inicialmente a la CBF y al MNK, y mas recientemente a la coleccion del Centro de Biodiversidad y Genetica y a la coleccion del Museo de Historia Natural Pedro Villalobos de la Universidad Amazonica de Pando.
Actualmente la investigacion mastozoologica en Bolivia se realiza principalmente en instituciones publicas como la CBF, el MNK, el Centro de Biodiversidad y Genetica o el Museo de Historia Natural Pedro Villalobos de Pando.
MNK is owned jointly by PT Pupuk Kujang (30%), which supplies it with ammonium and PT Bimantara Citra and the Dakab Foundation holding the remaining 70%.
In addition to ammonium nitrate of low density, MNK produces nitric acid with an annual capacity of 55,000 tons.
MNK Komplett mrobett Qn 1,52,5 nett keretsszeg 9 320 000 HUF
SW line at from HB Samaja link road to storm water drain, Gandhi Bazar main road coming under MNK service station of SW-3 sub div.
Sw line by 9"sw line at surveyor street, govindappa road and hb samaja road coming under mnk service station of sw-3 sub dvn.
Tenders are invited for mnk road to madhavaram via k.