Mentioned in ?
- academic detailing
- assistive technology
- Carter Review
- case study
- Centre for Health Informatics and Multiprofessional Education
- Consultant Healthcare Scientist Director
- electronic smart health cards
- hatha yoga
- healthcare scientist
- implementation mechanism
- industrial health
- innovation in nursing education
- Managers in Partnership
- Map of Medicine
References in periodicals archive ?
By moving forcefully forward with adequate investments behind innovations of promise, such organizations become identified as market leaders, creating reputations and market positions that constitute barriers to entry by their competitors.
Jim Smith, general partner at Mohr Davidow Ventures - will provide a variety of perspectives on innovation with a focus on the unique challenges and opportunities of the electronics, semiconductor and EDA industries.
Such innovations don't come without at least a little pain, however: The new ice-cube trays cannibalized Rubbermaid's existing product and rendered about $1 million worth of tooling obsolete, Schmitt says.
Under the GDIT subcontract, Luna Innovations will support GDIT's goal of improving the manufacturing capability and capacity necessary to provide nanomaterials in sufficient quantity, and at a sufficiently low cost, to be feasible for use in real-world systems.
Stem Cell Innovations is developing PluriCells[TM], a new human stem cell technology derived from primordial germ cells of fetal tissue.
Veteran news anchor John Hook of KSAZ, Fox 10 in Phoenix will emcee this year's Governor's Celebration of Innovation (GCOI) on December 5 at the Pointe South Mountain Resort in Phoenix.
The CES Innovations product, the Jadoo XRT, provides an extended runtime option for Jadoo's line of N-Gen fuel-cell power units.
Products entered into Innovations 2007 must be available to market to U.
6, this award is given to teams whose creative innovations have contributed to the commercial success of their company and community.
Torrenza supports a range of integration innovations from interconnections leveraging HyperTransport, to co-processors accessing HyperTransport, to plug-in co-processors that directly harness the speed and communications delivered by HyperTransport.
OVO, a leading developer of processes and application software for innovation and idea management, announced introductory pricing for its innovation software applications provided as a hosted service.
To help, Futurethink fieldtrips are a unique program that let clients think 'out of the box' by getting 'out of the office,' with hands-on exploration of the most current, real-world innovations, both in major cities and in their own backyards.
Medical browser ?
- innervation apraxia
- innocent bystander cell
- innocent murmur
- innominate artery
- innominate bone
- innominate cardiac veins
- innominate cartilage
- innominate fossa
- innominate substance
- innominate vein
- innominate veins
- innovation in nursing education
- innovative medicine
- Innovative Training Post
- inoculation herpes
- inoculation test
- inoculum effect
Full browser ?
- Innovation Training Vorsprung
- Innovation Tripartite Life Cycle
- Innovation Valley Partners
- Innovation, Creativity and Capital Institute
- Innovation, Diversity and Excellence
- Innovation, Excellence and Leadership
- Innovation, Information and Technology Branch
- Innovation, Know-How, and Originality
- Innovation, Linguistic
- Innovation, Quality, Productivity
- Innovation, Science and Economic Development
- Innovation, Technology and Quality
- Innovation, Technology, and Market Leadership
- Innovation, Technology, Research, Excellence, and Service
- Innovationen Für Einstiegssysteme
- Innovationen Machen Schulen Top
- Innovations and Reproductions in Cultures and Societies
- Innovations Deserving Exploratory Analysis
- Innovations et Réseaux pour le Développement
- Innovations for Education in Information Technology
- Innovations for Poverty Action
- Innovations for the Base of the Pyramid
- Innovations in American Government
- Innovations in Building Sustainable Industries
- Innovations in Chemical Education
- Innovations in Civic Participation
- Innovations in Concrete Show and Conference
- Innovations in Education & Teaching International
- Innovations in Engineering Education, Curriculum and Infrastructure
- Innovations in Faculty Work Life
- Innovations in Financial Markets and Institutions
- Innovations in Health Education
- Innovations in Laboratory Hematology
- Innovations in Marine Technology
- Innovations in Medical Education
- Innovations in Medical Education Grants
- Innovations in Nuclear Infrastructure and Education
- Innovations in Optics, Inc.
- Innovations in Radiation Detection and Dosimetry
- Innovations in Teaching and Learning in Higher Education
- Innovations in Textiles 6
- Innovations Zentrum Berlin Management
- Innovativ Systems Design