References in periodicals archive ?
The USGS and DRI modeling effort in the Walker Basin as well as official forecasts generated by the National Weather Service indicate record or near record volumes are likely this year on both forks of the river, said Tim Bardsley, a hydrologist with the California Nevada River Forecast Center of the NWS.
But Hunt and Raymond Slade, an Austin-based hydrologist who is retired from the U.
Another resident hydrologist at PAGASA, Edgar De la Cruz, said the rainy season is expected to arrive in the last week of May or first week of June.
Geoscientists (except hydrologists and geographers) study the characteristics of the Earth to understand its origins and how it has evolved.
Conservation scientists usually work independently, but environmental engineers, environmental scientists, and hydrologists are often part of a team.
Developers often retain geologists, hydrologists, acoustical engineers and others to submit expert opinion.
Savabi has received help with this very detailed model from other hydrologists and modelers, including scientists from West Lafayette, Indiana; Temple, Texas; and Tifton, Georgia.
Gordon credits the SBRP with bringing together the people, including microbiologists, hydrologists, and others, who each contributed a piece of the puzzle and provided an invaluable resource through their subject matter expertise.
Having signed an agreement with the Nepalese government for research in the Himalaya, GEN draws on the Japanese government's funding of research works carried out by Japanese researchers, including hydrologists, glaciologists, meteorologists and other experts.
Hydrologists believe a ground water's age reflects the time it takes to migrate along the aquifer.
RESPONDING TO A LOOMING CRISIS IN THE national supply of things to worry about, government hydrologists have tapped into a completely new domestic source of anxiety: water.
To prepare the plan, the area was first examined from top to bottom by teams of hydrologists, engineers, soil scientists, foresters, sociologists, preservationists, historians, and landscape architects.
Medical browser ?
- hydrogen sulphite
- hydrogen transport
- hydrogenic constitution
- Hydrogenobacter halophilus
- hydrokinetic activity
- hydrolytic decomposition
- hydrolytic enzyme
- hydrolytic enzymes
Full browser ?
- Hydrologic Unit Code
- Hydrologic Unit Modeling for the United States
- Hydrologic Year
- Hydrological Atmospheric Pilot Experiment
- hydrological civilization
- Hydrological cycle
- Hydrological cycle
- Hydrological Data and Information System
- Hydrological Institute, Belgrade University
- Hydrological Measurement
- Hydrological Operational Multipurpose System
- Hydrological Protection Zone
- Hydrological Research Unit
- Hydrological Response Unit
- Hydrological Sciences Journal
- Hydrological Simulation Program–Fortran
- Hydrological-Atmospheric Pilot Experiment
- Hydrologische Untersuchungsgebiete der Schweiz
- Hydrology and Earth System Sciences
- Hydrology and Earth System Sciences Discussions
- Hydrology and Fluid Dynamics Group
- Hydrology and Hydraulics
- Hydrology and Remote Sensing Laboratory
- Hydrology and Water Quality
- Hydrology and Water Resources Programme
- Hydrology of Soil Types
- Hydrology Pre- and Postprocessor
- Hydrology, Land
- Hydrology/Radionuclide Migration Program