References in periodicals archive ?
We are expecting a report from hydrologists tomorrow and everything that can be done to recover the situation is being done.
Aimed at hydrologists, ecologists, water works professionals and others who need to record changing water levels, the webinar examines a range of topics, including:
Hydrologists of Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan convened today in Bishkek to discuss the use of the trans-boundary rivers of the Central Asian region.
Reference evapotranspiration (ET) is a function of local weather and a defined vegetated surface, and serves as an evaporative index by which engineers, hydrologists, and water managers can predict ET for vegetation and surface conditions by applying crop coefficients for agricultural or landscaped areas.
Expert hydrologists are being brought in by Britain's biggest coal company to provide advice on tackling a severe flooding problem which has brought the region's last deep mine to a standstill.
Wood/Patel employs over 140 engineers, hydrologists, surveyors, and support technical & administrative staff.
Hydrologists in Las Vegas initiated one of the first systems in 1989.
Even after two relatively dry weeks, local hillsides remain saturated, county hydrologists say.
These young professionals become amateur hydrologists, trying to convince local authorities to drill wells at village nursery sites.
The measurements help hydrologists prepare water supply forecasts as well as provide others, such as hydroelectric power companies and the recreation industry, with much needed data.
The contributors are international experts in ecology, environmental sciences and hydrologists and use examples from North America, the Nordic and Alpine regions of Europe, South Africa and Latin America.
Ecologists, hydrologists, and other natural scientists often use watershed boundaries to delineate their research sites.
Medical browser ?
- hydrogen sulphite
- hydrogen transport
- hydrogenic constitution
- Hydrogenobacter halophilus
- hydrokinetic activity
- hydrolytic decomposition
- hydrolytic enzyme
- hydrolytic enzymes
Full browser ?
- Hydrologic Unit Code
- Hydrologic Unit Modeling for the United States
- Hydrologic Year
- Hydrological Atmospheric Pilot Experiment
- hydrological civilization
- Hydrological cycle
- Hydrological cycle
- Hydrological Data and Information System
- Hydrological Institute, Belgrade University
- Hydrological Measurement
- Hydrological Operational Multipurpose System
- Hydrological Protection Zone
- Hydrological Research Unit
- Hydrological Response Unit
- Hydrological Sciences Journal
- Hydrological Simulation Program–Fortran
- Hydrological-Atmospheric Pilot Experiment
- Hydrologische Untersuchungsgebiete der Schweiz
- Hydrology and Earth System Sciences
- Hydrology and Earth System Sciences Discussions
- Hydrology and Fluid Dynamics Group
- Hydrology and Hydraulics
- Hydrology and Remote Sensing Laboratory
- Hydrology and Water Quality
- Hydrology and Water Resources Programme
- Hydrology of Soil Types
- Hydrology Pre- and Postprocessor
- Hydrology, Land
- Hydrology/Radionuclide Migration Program