hypertonic foot bath

(redirected from HFB)
Also found in: Acronyms.

hypertonic foot bath

; HFB 100 grams of either sodium chloride (common salt; NaCl) or magnesium sulphate (Epsom salts; MgSO4) in 5 litres of warm water (46°C) into which foot is immersed for 15 minutes; indicated for treatment of local sepsis and to promote drainage of pus
References in periodicals archive ?
Despite the potential of municipal action to improve diets, the majority of Canadian municipalities have yet to implement HFB policies.
While this arrangement would hold true for 65 percent of common stock of HFB, the remaining 35 percent of outstanding shares of HFB's common stock would be exchanged for USD15 in cash.
HFB operates five locations in southern New Hampshire and had assets of USD273m as of September 30, 2011.
HFB Financial Corporation announced today that its shareholders approved the Agreement and Plan of Merger, dated October 28, 2003, at a special meeting of the shareholders held on February 24, 2004.
Cook, President and Chief Executive Officer of HFB Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:HFBA) announced today, earnings of $324,000 for the quarter ended December 31, 2003, as compared to earnings of $565,000 for the previous quarter ended September 30, 2003.
Cook, President and Chief Executive Officer of HFB Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:HFBA) announced today, earnings of $565,000 for the quarter ended September 30, 2003, as compared to earnings of $617,000 for the previous quarter ended June 30, 2003.
The Board of Directors of HFB Financial Corporation announced today that it has entered an agreement and plan of merger with a wholly-owned subsidiary that will result in the termination of the registration of its common stock with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Cook, President and Chief Executive Officer of HFB Financial Corporation (Nasdaq:HFBA), announced today earnings of $617,000 for the quarter ended June 30, 2003, as compared to earnings of $650,000 for the previous quarter ended March 31, 2003.
Cook, President and Chief Executive Officer of HFB Financial Corporation (Nasdaq:HFBA), announced today earnings of $650,000 for the quarter ended March 31, 2003, as compared to earnings of $653,000 for the previous quarter ended December 31, 2002.
Cook, President and Chief Executive Officer of HFB Financial Corporation (Nasdaq:HFBA) announced today, earnings of $653,000 for the quarter ended December 31, 2002, as compared to earnings of $564,000 for the previous quarter ended September 30, 2002.
HFB Financial Corporation (Nasdaq:HFBA), the parent company of Home Federal Bank Corporation, announced today, earnings of $564,000 for the quarter ended September 30, 2002, as compared to earnings of $324,000 for the quarter September 30, 2001.
HFB Financial Corporation (Nasdaq:HFBA), the parent company of Home Federal Bank Corporation, announced today, earnings of $1,589,000 for the 12 months ended June 30, 2002, as compared to earnings of $1,489,000 for the 12 months ended June 30, 2001.