Gatoraid | definition of Gatoraid by Medical dictionary
Gatorade (redirected from Gatoraid)
Also found in: Wikipedia
Gatorade A flavoured brand of non-carbonated sports drink that rehydrates and replenishes fluids, carbohydrates, and electrolytes lost during intense exercise.
Gatorade was first developed in 1965 at the University of Florida as a way of replenishing fluids, carbohydrates and electrolytes sweated out during exercise. It was named after the school’s football team, the Gators.
Gatorade® Sports medicine A proprietary sports drink that replaces fluids, carbohydrates, electrolytes consumed during intense exercise. See Sports drink.
References in periodicals archive
At Verdugo Hills High School, the home of the Dons, about 25 players sweated through practice Thursday, two large coolers of water and Gatoraid
in the shade close by.
had "hit her in the back of the head with a Gatoraid
- Gatling guns
- Gatling Pointe Yacht Club
- Gatling Richard Jordan
- Gatling, Richard Jordan
- Gator Advertising and Information Network
- Gator Christian Life
- Gator Gay-Straight Alliance
- Gator Guard Drill Team
- Gator Humanics Student Association
- Gator Sport Management Club
- Gatorade In-Car Drinking System
- Gatorade Sports Science Institute
- Gators Take A Stand
- Gatov, Aleksandr
- Gatov, Aleksandr Borisovich
- Gatovskii, Lev
- Gatovskii, Lev Markovich
- Gatsby Technical Education Projects
- Gatsby, Jay
- Gatschet, Albert Samuel
- Gatserelia, Akakii
- Gatserelia, Akakii Konstantinovich
- Gatsiskii, Aleksandr