Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Actual FEDI transmissions began in the fall of 1995 and continued for two years.
Delays were mainly caused by the local FEDI applications, not the Internet components.
During the pilot project, a thoughtful employee repeatedly turned off one of the dedicated FEDI servers when leaving work.
35% Cash application improvements, which result from a reduction in the number of payments that must be applied manually, partially offset by the costs associated with FEDI transactions.
This will occur as a result of more timely payment as customers conform to their written agreement (part of every FEDI transaction), which states that payment will be paid on a specified date after shipment or delivery.
The most substantial benefits for FEDI are due to a reduction in DSO: $10,275 in interest benefit per month, and $2,055,000 in cash flow improvement.
For low-volume FEDI, achieving critical mass will take place almost immediately.
And that was never more true than now, with the emergence of inexpensive FEDI cash application software.
FEDI allows banks to fulfill their large corporate customers' cash and financial transactions management needs with highly costeffective advanced services, creating more profitable relationships.
ACH Solution for corporations is a Windows-based ACH/FEDI product that allows corporations to create NACHA formatted files with FEDI addenda records via an ASCII file or popular spreadsheet software.
Medical browser ?
- Fede, Francesco
- Federal Communications Commission
- Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Federal False Claims Act
- Federal Food
- Federal Insecticide
- federal medical privacy rules
- Federal Register
- Federal Tort Claims Act
- Federal Torts Claims Act
- Federal Trade Commission
- federally qualified heath center
- federally qualified HMO
- federated model
- Fédération Cynologique Internationale
- Fédération Dentaire Internationale
- Fédération Dentaire Internationale System
- Fédération Équestre Internationale
- Federation for Healthcare Science
- Federation of State Medical Boards
- Federation of the Royal Colleges of Physicians of the UK
- Federici, Cesare
- Fede's disease
- fee for service
- fee paying service
- fee schedule
- fee screen system
- fee splitting
- Feed backward
- feed conversion efficiency
- feedback activation
- feedback inhibition
- feedback loop
- feedback mechanism
- feedback system
- feeder layer
- feeder livestock
- Feeder Vessel
Full browser ?
- Federmann, Nikolaus
- Federov Eye Microsurgery Centre
- Feders, Julijs
- FedEx Authorized ShipCenter
- FedEx Corporation
- FedEx Customer Information Services
- FedEx Freight
- FedEx International MailService
- FedEx Pilots Association
- FedEx Ship Manager Server
- Fedex tracking
- FedEx Trade Networks
- FedEx truck
- Fedex TV
- FedFirst Financial Mutual Holding Company
- Fedin, Konstantin
- Fedin, Konstantin Aleksandrovich
- Fediuninskii, Ivan
- Fediuninskii, Ivan Ivanovich
- Fedko, Ivan
- Fedko, Ivan Fedorovich
- Fedkovich, Osip-Iurii
- Fedkovich, Osip-Iurii Adalbertovich
- FedLine Web Savings Bonds
- Fedor Abramov
- Fedor Abramovich Blinov