Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
The European Medicines Agency is currently recommending that adults, pregnant women and children over six months, who fall into high-risk categories in the UK, receive two doses of the vaccine three weeks apart.
The European Medicines Agency is a decentralized organization with the main responsibility of protection and promotion of public and animal health, through the evaluation and supervision of medicines for human and veterinary use.
Christian Patermann, Director for Biotechnology, agriculture and food research at the European Commission (Research DG) * Octavi Quintana-Trias, Director of health research at the European Commission (Research DG) * Georgette Lalis, Director of interior market policy at the European Commission (Enterprise DG) * John Purves, Head Quality of Medicines, European Medicines Agency * Siobhan Yeats, Director of biotechnology examination and opposition at the European Patent Office
The European Medicines Agency (EMA) has completed its review of combined hormonal contraceptives (CHCs) and concluded that their benefits in preventing unwanted pregnancies continues to outweigh the risks, and that the known risk of thromboembolism (blood clots in arteries or veins) is small.
THE EUROPEAN Medicines Agency (EMA) has released new guidance on required linguistic reviews of medicine product information, using all European Union (EU) languages --http://www.
As with other influenza manufacturers participating in stockpiling efforts, Chiron has also submitted a "mock-up" file for pandemic influenza vaccine containing its MF59 adjuvant to the European Medicines Agency (EMEA).
MicroStrategy(R) Incorporated , a leading worldwide provider of business intelligence software, today announced that following an open public procurement procedure, the European Medicines Agency has chosen the MicroStrategy Business Intelligence Platform(TM) as its enterprise business intelligence standard.
The Pharmacovigilance Risk Assessment Committee (PRAC) of the European Medicines Agency (EMA) has confirmed that the benefits of all combined hormonal contraceptives (CHCs) continue to outweigh their risks.
THE EUROPEAN Medicines Agency (EMA) has issued European Union (EU)-wide guidance on assessing child immunotherapy medicines.
Food and Drug Administration, European Medicines Agency and other regulatory authority approvals, the regulatory environment and changes in the health policies and structures of various countries, Teva's ability to successfully identify, consummate and integrate acquisitions, potential exposure to product liability claims, dependence on patent and other protections for innovative products, significant operations worldwide that may be adversely affected by terrorism or major hostilities, environmental risks, fluctuations in currency, exchange and interest rates, operating results and other factors that are discussed in Teva's Annual Report on Form 20-F and its other filings with the U.
The term~ unlicensed medicine~ is normally applied to those medicines which do not have a UK Marketing Authorization (MA), formerly a Product License (PL), granted by the Medicines and Healthcare product Regulatory Agency (MHRA) or European Medicines Agency (EMA).
THE EUROPEAN Medicines Agency (EMA) has started work with the European network for Health Technology Assessment (EUnetHTA) to improve European Union (EU) relative effectiveness assessments of medicines.
Medical browser ?
- Euphrasia officinalis
- Euphrasia stricta
- euplastic lymph
- Euroglyphus maynei
- European bat lyssavirus
- European blastomycosis
- European centaury
- European Computer Driving Licence
- European Health Insurance Card
- European Medicines Agency
- European Public Health Alliance
- European tarantula
- European typhus
- European vervain
- European veterinary specialty colleges
- European Working Time Directive
- EuroQol Group
- euroxenous parasite
Full browser ?
- European Mathematical Genetics Meeting
- European Mathematical Information Service
- European Mathematical Psychology Group
- European Mathematical Society
- European Mean Time
- European Media Art Festival
- European Media Art Network
- European Media Artists in Residence Exchange
- European Media Laboratory GmbH
- European Media Monitor
- European Media Research Organisations
- European Media Technology and Everyday Life Network
- European Mediation Network Initiative
- European Medical and Biological Engineering Conference
- European Medical Association on Smoking or Health
- European Medical Contract Manufacturing
- European Medical Device Distributors Alliance
- European Medical Device Manufacturer
- European Medical Devices Workshop
- European Medical Electronic Data Interchange
- European Medical Informatics Society
- European Medical Laser Association
- European Medical Radiation Learning Development
- European Medical School Information System
- European Medical Students' Association
- European Medical Students' Choir
- European Medical Students' Orchestra
- European Medical Students' Orchestra and Choir
- European Medical Travel Alliance
- European Medical Writers Association
- European Medicines Agency
- European Medicines Evaluation Agency
- European Medicines Registration Consultancy Limited
- European Mediterranean Commission on Water Planning
- European Mediterranean Youth Bridge
- European Medium Altitude Long Endurance
- European Meeting on Applied Evolutionary Economics
- European Meeting on Cybernetics and Systems Research
- European Meeting on Psychosocial Aspects of Genetics
- European Meeting on Vascular Biology and Medicine
- European Meetings Industry Fair
- European Mega Data Centre
- European Membrane Biology Network
- European Men's Health Forum
- European Menopause and Andropause Society
- European Mensa Football Association
- European Mentoring & Coaching Council
- European Metallizers Association
- European Metalworkers' Federation
- European Meteorological Computer Assisted Learning
- European Meteorological Data System
- European Meteorological Satellite
- European Meteorological Society
- European Methodist Youth Council
- European Methyl Bromide Association
- European Metrology Research and Development Programme
- European Metropolitan Transport Authorities
- European Micro Air Vehicle
- European Microelectronics and Packaging Conference
- European Microelectronics Packaging Conference
- European Microsoft Information Technology Forum