Mentioned in ?
- American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Ames, Adelbert
- APTA Code of Ethics
- Association for Medical Education In Europe
- Association for the Study of Medical Education
- Bailey, Harriet
- behavioural support plan
- Braille, Louis
- certified nurse educator
- charge nurse
- Chervin’s treatment
- condom fatigue
References in periodicals archive ?
Video series, "Making Dreams Possible," highlights the influence educators have on students.
With three insurance office locations in Southwest Florida consumers can easily stop by a Gulf Coast Educators Insurance office.
He includes as teacher educators "individuals who teach, supervise and mentor .
Preparing New Nurse Educators Nurse educator curricula must address the core of knowledge and skills essential for effectiveness and excellence in the nurse educator role (3) and make transparent the scope and standards of nurse educator practice.
The specific duties of health educators vary by work setting.
It should be noted that though testing is required, the schools' educators are in charge of the emphasis placed on tests.
In both nursing and allied disciplines, scholarship is increasingly becoming a highly valued activity considered for tenure, but many educators perceive tenure criteria as becoming more rigorous with greater weighting attached to the scholarship domain (Adderly-Kelly, 2003).
designed for use in schools to help educators meet individual students' learning needs, and netTrekker home, available for purchase by parents whose district or school has not yet purchased a netTrekker school subscription.
The program is expected to reduce drug use, but Rogan concedes that it could seem like drug use is rising as educators learn to better report substance abuse problems.
Educators in many arenas were challenged by these events.
The commercial outfits argued that educators are underutilizing this scarce public resource and that they could better exploit it to provide new forms of commercial wireless services if they could buy rather than lease excess channel capacity.
Fox, Donna Brink, "Music and the Baby's Brain," Music Educators Journal.
Medical browser ?
- edrophonium chloride
- edrophonium test
- Edsall, David L.
- Edsall's disease
- EDTA calcium
- education and learning
- education provider
- educational audiologist
- Educational Commission for Foreign Veterinary Graduates (ECFVG)
- educational contract
- educational psychology
- educational status
- educational supervisor
- Edwards medium
- Edwards syndrome
- Edwards' syndrome
- Edwards, Harry
- Edwards, James Hilton
- Edwards, Miles Lowell
- Edwards-Collet classification
- Edwardsiella tarda
- EEA doctor
- EEA stapler
- EEC group
- EEC syndrome
Full browser ?
- Educatis Graduate School of Management
- Educator Access to Services in the Electronic Landscape
- Educator Ambassador
- Educator Certification System
- Educator Development/Continuing Education Workshop
- Educator Licensure and Recruitment
- Educator of the Day
- Educator Preparation Academic Advisory Committee
- Educator Preparation Improvement Initiative
- Educator Preparation Institute
- Educator Preparation Program
- Educator Resource Center Network
- Educator's Travel Resource
- Educators and Community Helping Hispanics Onward
- Educators for Mumia Abu Jamal
- Educators for Peace
- Educators for Reproductive Freedom
- Educators for Sensible Drug Policy
- Educators for Social and Economic Development
- Educators for Social Responsibility
- Educators for Socially Responsible Apparel Business
- Educators Leadership Development Institute
- Educators Mutual Insurance Association
- Educators of Business and Information Technology
- Educators of Library Media Specialists Section
- Educators Publishing Service
- Educators' Professional Development Institute Series
- Educators' Science and Mathematics Institute Series
- Educators' Society for the Heritage of India
- Educators' Website for Information Technology
- Educazione Continua in Medicina
- Educazione Degli Adulti
- Educazione, Lavoro, Istruzione, Sport