Mentioned in ?
- American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Ames, Adelbert
- APTA Code of Ethics
- Association for Medical Education In Europe
- Association for the Study of Medical Education
- Bailey, Harriet
- behavioural support plan
- Braille, Louis
- certified nurse educator
- charge nurse
- Chervin’s treatment
- condom fatigue
References in periodicals archive ?
Educators Rising microcredentials are mapped to Educators Rising Standards for aspiring teachers, developed in partnership with the National Board for Professional Teaching Standards through a grant from the National Education Association.
As many as 743 female educators and 456 male educators will be appointed out of total 1199 educators.
As a result of the discussion focused on preparation of teacher educators as distinct from teachers, we initiated a call for manuscripts focused on teacher educator practices and professional development.
Part II: Conceptualizing Visions for Teacher Educators through Standards presents a chapter for each of the current nine ATE standards.
The core competencies are a valuable resource for nurse educators and have the potential to transform nursing education by inspiring excellence in nurse educator practice.
This article describes the work of health educators.
By focusing on what is tested, educators have a clear target.
The low tenure rate, reported in the last 5 years, for allied health and nursing educators is often attributed to the faculty members underperformance in the scholarship domain.
Using netTrekker search engines, educators, school librarians, students, and parents save valuable time because they are directed to relevant, reliable, educator-selected websites every time -- meaning less time spent on searching and more time focused on learning.
In January, staff began teaching educators and social service agencies in participating schools to use the tool.
Interfaith educators see their ultimate task as cultivating and sustaining social cohesion and a culture of peace.
This is the only portion of the radio spectrum that for 40 years has been used by educators for the delivery of instructional programming.
Medical browser ?
- edrophonium chloride
- edrophonium test
- Edsall, David L.
- Edsall's disease
- EDTA calcium
- education and learning
- education provider
- educational audiologist
- Educational Commission for Foreign Veterinary Graduates (ECFVG)
- educational contract
- educational psychology
- educational status
- educational supervisor
- Edwards medium
- Edwards syndrome
- Edwards' syndrome
- Edwards, Harry
- Edwards, James Hilton
- Edwards, Miles Lowell
- Edwards-Collet classification
- Edwardsiella tarda
- EEA doctor
- EEA stapler
- EEC group
- EEC syndrome
Full browser ?
- Educatis Graduate School of Management
- Educator Access to Services in the Electronic Landscape
- Educator Ambassador
- Educator Certification System
- Educator Development/Continuing Education Workshop
- Educator Licensure and Recruitment
- Educator of the Day
- Educator Preparation Academic Advisory Committee
- Educator Preparation Improvement Initiative
- Educator Preparation Institute
- Educator Preparation Program
- Educator Resource Center Network
- Educator's Travel Resource
- Educators and Community Helping Hispanics Onward
- Educators for Mumia Abu Jamal
- Educators for Peace
- Educators for Reproductive Freedom
- Educators for Sensible Drug Policy
- Educators for Social and Economic Development
- Educators for Social Responsibility
- Educators for Socially Responsible Apparel Business
- Educators Leadership Development Institute
- Educators Mutual Insurance Association
- Educators of Business and Information Technology
- Educators of Library Media Specialists Section
- Educators Publishing Service
- Educators' Professional Development Institute Series
- Educators' Science and Mathematics Institute Series
- Educators' Society for the Heritage of India
- Educators' Website for Information Technology
- Educazione Continua in Medicina
- Educazione Degli Adulti
- Educazione, Lavoro, Istruzione, Sport