References in periodicals archive ?
The biomarkers evaluated in this study, including ERG, ETV1, ETV4, ETV5, FLI1 and SPINK1 are now being offered as standard, along with others, through the Decipher GRID, a research-based data sharing platform and program that was launched earlier this month.
4] Human genes: TMPRSS2, transmembrane protease, serine 2; ERG, v-ets erythroblastosis virus E26 oncogene homolog (avian); SLC45A3, solute carrier family 45, member 3; ETV1, ets variant 1; NDRG1, N-myc downstream regulated 1.
Abbott will develop a molecular assay based on its proprietary FISH (fluorescence in situ hybridization) technology to detect rearrangements of the ERG and ETV1 genes and measure loss of the PTEN gene.
The recurrent chromosomal rearrangements lead to a fusion of the androgen-responsive promoter elements of the TMPRSS2 gene (21q22) to 1 of 3 members of the ETS transcription factor family members-ERG, ETV1, and ETV4-located at chromosome bands 21q22, 7p21, and 17q21, respectively.
23) Less-common cytogenetic variants, however, have also been identified and are characterized by the fusion of the EWSR1 gene with other members of the ETS family of transcription factors, including ERG (21q22), ETV1 (7p22), E1AF (17q21), and FEV (2q35-36).
A variant Ewing's sarcoma translocation (7;22) fuses the EWS gene to the ETS gene ETV1.
today report the identification of four additional classes of ETS rearrangements in prostate cancer, each of which activates ETV1 by a different genetic mechanism (Nature, Aug 2 2007).
In addition, Oncomine Concepts Map was applied to test for similarities between the set of genes regulated by ETV1 with sets of genes related to other biological concepts.
Gene rearrangements involving ETV1 and ETV4 are rare, accounting for approximately 2% of all observed gene alterations.
39) Other variant translocations reported in bone EFT accounting for less than 1% of cases include t(7;22)(p22; q12), t(17;22)(q12;q12), and t(2;22)(q23;q12), involving fusion of EWS to ETV1, E1AF, and FEV genes, respectively (Table 2).
Medical browser ?
- etonogestrel and ethinyl estradiol vaginal ring
- etoposide phosphate
- etravirine, TMC125
- ETS-domain family
- EU Tissue and Cells Directives
- Eubacterium aerofaciens
- Eubacterium combesi
- Eubacterium contortum
- Eubacterium crispatum
- Eubacterium filamentosum
- Eubacterium lentum
- Eubacterium limosum
- Eubacterium minutum
- Eubacterium moniliforme
Full browser ?
- Etudes de Mécanique Sismique
- Etudes Européennes, Méditerranéennes et Asiatiques
- Études Françaises pour l'Étranger
- Études Géopolitiques Européennes et Atlantiques
- Études Intégrées
- Études Probabilistes de Sûreté
- Etudes Recherches Installations Automatismes
- Etudiants-Chercheurs de l'Onera
- ETV (disambiguation)
- ETV Binary Interchange Format
- ETV6-NTRK3 fusion
- ETW M/M