References in periodicals archive ?
We assayed adiponectin in whole milk and leptin, AFABP, and EFABP in skim milk.
The assay has no detectable cross-reactivity to human EFABP, HFABP, IFABP, LFABP, leptin, leptin receptor, adiponectin, resistin, RELM-(3 at 100.
The protein content was determined by the Bradford method (Sigma-Aldrich) with recombinant EFABP (Biovendor) with >95% purity confirmed by sodium dodecyl sulfate-polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis (data not shown) as a calibrator, prepared at concentrations of 40, 20, 10, 5, 2, and 1 [micro]g/L in 5% BSA (w/v) in TBS-Tw and 100 [micro]L directly pippeted into the wells.
The specificity of the immunoassay was confirmed by reactivity with recombinant EFABP (Abnova).
Skim breast milk samples from 2 participants with baseline EFABP concentrations of 5.
There was no relationship with the number of previous pregnancies or deliveries or any other variable in mothers or newborns, nor with AFABP, EFABP, or leptin milk concentrations.
We found a strong positive correlation between AFABP and EFABP (r = 0.
Mean (SE) EFABP breast milk concentrations (n = 57) were 18.
We demonstrated, for the first time, the presence of adiponectin, AFABP, and EFABP in human breast milk.
Birth weight correlated positively with EFABP concentrations in breast milk.
We found a positive correlation between AFABP and EFABP rather than a compensatory regulation as reported in adipose tissue (36), indicating an important role for EFABP.
We demonstrated significantly higher EFABP concentrations in breast milk of mothers who delivered boys, but when we corrected for body weight regardless of sex we found that the positive correlation between EFABP concentrations and the body weight of newborns was not related to sex but to higher body weight in boys.
Medical browser ?
- Edwardsiella tarda
- EEA doctor
- EEA stapler
- EEC group
- EEC syndrome
- EEG activation
- effect modification
- effect modifier
- effect size
- effective atomic number
- effective compliance
- effective conjugate
- effective Ct50
- effective dose
- effective dose equivalent limit
- effective half-life
- effective osmotic pressure
Full browser ?
- EF-hand domain family, member A1
- EF-hand domain family, member A2
- EF-hand domain family, member B
- EF-hand domain family, member D1
- EF-hand domain family, member D2
- EF-hand domain-containing family member A1
- EF-hand domain-containing family member A2
- EF-hand domain-containing family member C2
- EF-hand domain-containing protein 1
- EF-hand domain-containing protein D1
- EF-hand domain-containing protein D2
- EF-hand-domain-containing family member B
- EFAMRO Market Research Quality Standards
- Efanov, Vasilii
- Efanov, Vasilii Prokofevich