Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
A sample was taken from the ventral conjunctival fornix of one randomly selected eye of each bird with a microtip culturette swab (BactiSwab, Starplex Scientific, Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada), taking care to not contaminate the swab tip by touching the eyelid margins or periocular skin.
Surface wipe samples were obtained using a BBL culturette (Becton Dickinson, Franklin Lakes, NJ) with a sterile rayon-tipped swab that was moistened with a modified Stuart's transport medium before sampling one square inch of surface area.
They kind of scoop the crust out and put it in the culturette.
The examiner then applied sterile gloves, lifted the feathers from the axillary region to isolate a naturally unfeathered region of skin and, with a sterile culturette swab, swabbed the axilla for 5 seconds.
Mini-Tip Culturette kits (Becton Dickinson Microbiology Systems, Cockeysville, MD, USA) were used for sample collection.
Male urethral specimens are collected using rayon swabs (MiniTip CULTURETTE [TM] DIRECT; Becton Dickinson).
Evaluation of the Culturette brand 10-minute group A strep ID technique.
Three clays after acquisition, 10 randomly selected birds were tested for the presence of Chlamydophila psittaci DNA by swabbing the conjunctiva, choana, and cloaca of each bird and submitting the culturette to a commercial laboratory (Chlamydophila psittaci PCR test, Infectious Disease Laboratory, College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Georgia, Athens, GA, USA).
A sterile, cotton-tipped culturette was used to swab this area and placed in standard transport medium.
A cloacal swab sample was collected with a sterile culturette and submitted for avian bornavirus polymerase chain reaction (PCR) testing (Derisi Lab, San Francisco, CA, USA).
Additional microbiological workup was ordered on wound specimens collected using sterile swabs and anaerobic culturettes for both aerobic and anaerobic cultures, along with acid fast stains and cultures.
During the weekly scheduled bleeding of the flocks, 1,338 cloacal swabs were collected in viral culturettes (Becton Dickinson, Franklin Lakes, NJ, USA); 529 swabs were retrospectively processed for molecular detection assays and virus isolation in Vero cells, as previously described (12).
Medical browser ?
- culturally-appropriate headwear
- culture & sensitivity
- culture and sensitivity
- Culture and Smear, Mycobacteria
- Culture Bound Syndrome
- culture brokerage
- culture drop
- culture medium
- culture procedure
- culture shock
- Culture, Bacterial, Anal/Genital, Ear, Eye, Skin, and Wound
- Culture, Bacterial, Blood
- Culture, Bacterial, Sputum
- Culture, Bacterial, Stool
- Culture, Bacterial, Throat or Nasopharyngeal
- Culture, Bacterial, Urine
- Culture, Fungal
- Culture, Viral
- culture-bound syndrome
- cultured arteries
- cultured keratinocytes
- Culture-Fair Test
- culture-negative endocarditis
- Culver’s root
- Culver's root
- Cummer classification
- Cummer, William E.
- cumulative action
- cumulative dose
- cumulative drug action
- cumulative effect
- cumulative enrollment
- cumulative gene
- Cumulative Index Medicus
- Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature
- cumulative trauma disorder
- cumulative trauma disorders
- cumulus cells
- cumulus oophorus
- cumulus ovaricus
Full browser ?
- Cultureel Identificatie Nummer
- Cultureel Kunstzinnige Vorming
- Cultureel Ontspannings Centrum
- Cultures and Human Rights of the Mediterranean Area
- Cultures Anglo-Saxonnes
- Cultures Cells for Institute Adolfo Lutz
- Cultures d'Enseignement/Cultures d'Apprentissage
- Cultures et Sociétés Urbaines
- Cultures Locales Productions
- Cultures of Peace Education Project
- Cultures of Ventral Mesencephalon Neurons
- Cultures, Langues, Textes
- Cultus cod
- Cultus confirmation
- Cultus confirmation
- Cultuur Onder Dak Apeldorn
- Culver Academies
- Culver City
- Culver City
- Culver City Dub Collective
- Culver City High School