Mentioned in ?
- accountable care organization
- American National Standards Institute
- anaplerotic metabolic pathway
- apneustic center
- appetite center
- area agency on aging
- Association of American Veterinary Medical Colleges (AAVMC)
- Association of Public Health Observatories
- auditory center
- Australian lift
- Baddeley, Alan D.
- basic electrical rhythm
- binocular accommodation
References in periodicals archive ?
Parenting coordinators shall not engage in any form of harassment or exploitation of parents, children, students, trainees, supervisees, employees, or colleagues.
Many attorneys who have used this new tool of the parenting coordinator will agree that major legal battles, ultimately harmful to the children, have been averted due to the efforts of the parenting coordinators.
All of the local partnership coordinators discussed the problem of the time it took them to do a good job placing students in high-quality, work-based learning situations and to train business partners.
EZ Coordinator now enters the next stage with a mobile friendly interface, expanded reporting modules, a commissions module, and more sophisticated CRM functionality.
Coordinators evaluate the success of their program by analyzing information ranging from recycling rates to financial stability.
But judging by the way she's quickly become a member of the Migrant Health family--joining the other coordinators for a presentation on specialty care at the National Farmworker Health conference, and participating in the multi-agency effort to develop Migrant Health funding proposals for the High Poverty County New Access Point initiative--she's got an appetite for the challenge.
An alumnus, Angelo Gasca, was entering his third year as head coach after several years as an offensive coordinator.
Make first contact with your local family readiness coordinator (see "Military Contacts" sidebar on page 51), who can introduce you, if necessary, to the state family program administrator.
The admissions coordinator must facilitate among the differing opinions and help the family reach a mutual agreement on behalf of the client.
When police departments create juvenile interdiction programs, the coordinators must plan for special considerations.
In addition, a luncheon was held to close the IRI forum, at which time the university coordinators, chairpersons, and prime study group members were honored for their efforts in the development of IRI publications.
Coordinators of care will seek evidence of a provider's ability to effectively manage this continuum of care.
Medical browser ?
- Cooperia curticei
- Cooperia oncophora
- Cooperia pectinata
- Cooperia pedunculata
- Cooperia punctata
- Cooperia spatulata
- Cooperman, H.N.
- Coopernail sign
- Coopernail, George P.
- Cooper-Rand artificial larynx
- Cooper's ligament
- Cooper's worm
- coordinate bond
- coordinate repression
- coordinated movement
- coordinated reflex
- co-ordinating committee
- co-ordinating investigator
- coordination of benefits
- Cop Killer Bullet
- copal resin
- Cope clamp
- Cope loop catheter
- Cope, O.J.
- Cope, Sir Vincent Z.
- copia element
Full browser ?
- Coordinator at Jewish Family Services
- Coordinator Council
- Coordinator for Army Security Assistance
- Coordinator for Automatic Data Processing
- Coordinator for International Relations
- Coordinator for International Women's Issues
- Coordinator for Reconstruction and Stability
- Coordinator for Reconstruction and Stabilization
- Coordinator Job Queue
- Coordinator of Army Studies
- Coordinator of Attorney Appointments
- Coordinator of Chain Operations
- Coordinator of Government Activities in the Territories
- Coordinator Of Information
- Coordinator of Recruitment, Retention and Placement
- Coordinator of Religious Education
- Coordinator of Reserve Component Support
- Coordinator of Services for Students with Disabilities
- Coordinator of Student Activities
- Coordinator of Veteran and Military Affairs
- Coordinator of Welfare and Attendance
- Coordinator Surface Search
- Coordinators Of Data Processing Education
- Coordinción de ONG y Cooperativas
- Coordonnateur en Matière de Sécurité et de Protection de la Santé
- Coornhert, Dirck Volckertszoon
- Coornhert, Dirk Volkertszoon
- Coorong, Lower Lakes and Murray Mouth
- Cooroy Mountain Spring Water
- Coors Digital Asset Management System
- Coors Events Center
- Coors, Adolph
- Coos Bay
- Coos Bay Public Library
- Coos Bay Wagon Road Lands - Western Oregon
- Coos County
- Coos County Family Health Services
- Coos County, New Hampshire
- Coos County, NH