References in periodicals archive ?
Although there are no data on Climara Pro or any other hormone patch that are similar in scope to the data obtained in the WHI study, the Million Women Study in the United Kingdom showed slight increases in breast cancer with all estrogen and progestin combinations, including oral and patch forms, Dr.
Two well-controlled, randomized clinical trials showed that Climara Pro rapidly and effectively controlled menopausal symptoms.
Estrogen/progestin combinations should not be used by women with known or suspected pregnancy, breast cancer, estrogen-dependent neoplasia, undiagnosed abnormal genital bleeding, active thrombophlebitis, thromboembolic disorders or stroke, liver dysfunction or disease, or any known hypersensitivity to estrogen, progestin or any Climara Pro transdermal system components.
Clinical Professor, George Washington University, menopause specialist, and Climara Pro investigator.
Like Climara(R) (estradiol transdermal system), Berlex's once-a-week estrogen-only patch, Climara Pro delivers the hormones continuously and directly through the skin, with the benefits of unique 3M Drug Delivery Systems technology.
As a transdermal patch, Climara Pro has a favorable side effect profile, with very low rates of nausea and gastrointestinal complaints that are commonly associated with oral hormonal treatments.
Like Climara(R) (transdermal estradiol system), Schering's once-a-week estrogen-only patch, Climara Pro(R) delivers hormones continuously and directly, with the benefits of unique 3M Drug Delivery Systems technology.
P*R*I*M*E will also include tools such as weekly reminder stickers to help women take advantage of the convenience of the once-a-week CLIMARA regimen.
Supported by an unrestricted educational grant from Berlex Laboratories, makers of Climara, the Menopause Guideboook is available on http://www.
Women who use Climara - the most prescribed estrogen replacement therapy (ERT) patch in the U.
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) recently approved Climara 0.
Medical browser ?
- client satisfaction: caring
- client satisfaction: case management
- client satisfaction: communication
- client satisfaction: continuity of care
- client satisfaction: cultural needs fulfillment
- client satisfaction: functional assistance
- client satisfaction: pain management
- client satisfaction: physical care
- client satisfaction: physical environment
- client satisfaction: protection of rights
- client satisfaction: psychological care
- client satisfaction: safety
- client satisfaction: symptom control
- client satisfaction: teaching
- client satisfaction: technical aspects of care
- client server
- Client/Server Computing
- client-centered approach
- client-centered therapy
- client-centred therapy
- climacteric melancholia
- climacteric phase
- climate, occlusal
- climatic bubo
- climatic keratopathy
- climatologic disaster
- climatological sheath
- climatology, medical
- climbing fiber
- climbing fibers
- climbing lily
- climbing nerve fibers of the cerebellum
- climbing nightshade
- climbing up on oneself
Full browser ?
- Climate Action Network
- Climate Action Network - Southeast Asia
- Climate Action Network Australia
- Climate Action Network Latin America
- Climate Action Network Nottinghamshire
- Climate Action Network South Asia
- Climate Action Now
- Climate Action Plan Advisory Group
- Climate Action Registry Reporting Online Tool
- Climate Action Reserve
- Climate Advisory Team
- Climate Analysis Center
- Climate and Carbon Cycle Modeling Group
- Climate and Cryosphere
- Climate and Eastern Ocean Systems
- Climate and Environment in Alpine Regions
- Climate and Environmental Data Retrieval and Archive
- Climate and Forecast
- Climate and Global Change Program