C(redirected from Class A)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Legal, Financial, Acronyms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
Related to Class A: Class A Shares, Class A drugs, Class A network
canine (tooth); carbon (molecular carbon atoms are frequently designated C1, C2, C3, etc., or α-C, β-C, etc., beginning from one end or other standard reference point); large calorie; cathode; Celsius (scale); clonus; complement (C1 through C9); compliance (subscripts denote the structure, e.g., CL lung compliance); contraction; coulomb; cytosine; cervical vertebrae (C1 through C7).
capacitance; clearance (subscripts denote the substance, e.g., CI or CIn inulin clearance); heat capacity.
1. Abbreviation or symbol for large calorie; carbon; cathodal; cathode; cervical vertebra (C1-C7); closure (of an electrical circuit); congius (gallon); contraction; coulomb; curie; cylinder; cylindric lens; cytidine; cysteine; cytosine; component of complement (C1-C9); third substrate in a multisubstrate enzyme-catalyzed reaction.
2. When followed by subscript letters, for example, Cin, indicates renal clearance of a substance (for example, inulin). When followed by subscript numbers, for example, C19, indicates the number of carbon atoms in a molecule, for example, 19.
1. Abbreviation or symbol for centi-; small calorie; centum; concentration; speed of light in a vacuum; circumference; curie.
2. As a subscript, refers to blood capillary.
Ccanine (tooth); carbon; large calorie; cathode; Celsius (scale); clonus; complement; compliance; contraction; coulomb; cytosine or cytidine; cylindrical lens; color sense; cervical vertebrae (C1 to C7).
C/C / capacitance; clearance (subscripts denote the substance, e.g., C I or C In, inulin clearance); heat capacity.
csmall calorie; centi-.
c/c / molar concentration; the velocity of light in a vacuum.
1. cell phone number
3. Sports center
5. Physics charm
1 symbol for capacitance.
2 symbol for clearance (subscripts denote the substance, e.g., C I or C In insulin clearance).
3 symbol for heat capacity.
1 symbol for small calorie.
2 symbol for centi-.
3 symbol for capillary blood.
1 symbol for canine (tooth).
2 symbol for carbon (molecular carbon atoms are frequently designated C1, C2, C3, etc., or alpha-C, beta-C, etc., beginning from one end or other standard reference point).
3 symbol for large calorie.
4 symbol for compliance (subscripts denote the structure, e.g., CL denotes lung compliance).
5 symbol for cathode.
6 symbol for Celsius (scale).
7 symbol for clonus.
8 symbol for complement (C1 through C9).
9 symbol for contraction.
10 symbol for coulomb.
11 abbreviation for cytosine.
12 symbol for cervical vertebra (C1 through C7).
a unit of radiation exposure in the SI system, coulombs per kilogram of air. 1 roentgen |m= 2.58 × 10-4 C/kg.
ccalorie (1/1000 of a Calorie)
complementary (Molecular biology)
cum (Latin: with)
speed of light
cocaine (Drug slang)
constant region (immunoglobulin)
7. Clearance rate.
9. Cocaine–drug slang.
13. Constant region in immunoglobulin.
18. Methcathinone; amphetamine–drug slang.
19. Velocity of sound–blood, in Doppler ultrasonography.
1. calorie–1⁄1000 of a Calorie.
3. Complementary–molecular biology.
4. cum–Latin, with.
5. Molar concentration.
Abbreviation for large calorie;
centigrade; component of complement; contraction; coulomb; cylinder; cylindric lens; cysteine; cytidine.
Abbreviation for centi-;
- the nitrogenous base CYTOSINE in nucleic acids.
Abbreviation for cathode; carbon; curie; cysteine.
chemical symbol, carbon; cathode (cathodal); Celsius or centigrade (scale); cervical; clearance; clonus; closure; contraction; cylinder; cytosine; in the electrocardiogram, C stands for chest (precordial) lead2; symbol for complement.