Centre for Health Informatics and Multiprofessional Education
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
Centre for Health Informatics and Multiprofessional EducationA multidisciplinary centre at University College London, which has a common focus on research, education, organisational change and technological innovation, linking information quality and governance for health.
CHIME is involved in:
• Clinical information management
• Telemedicine and decision support
• Clinical and applied bioinformatics
• Education, training and professional development in health informatics
• Educational resource development
• Organisational development, quality and governance of health care