Mentioned in ?
- active immunization
- AGREE Collaboration
- Alberta Certified Preconditioned Feeder Program
- American Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- Asarum canadense
- Association of American Veterinary Medical Colleges (AAVMC)
- Association of Faculties of Medicine of Canada
- baby shortage
- Bill 26
- bracken food poisoning
- Bruce County Project
- CAESAR AIDS study
- Canada balsam
- Canada garlic
- Canada thistle
References in periodicals archive ?
Photographs of their exhibitionist performances of popular Canadianism seemed designed to provide a symbolic sense of unity and feel good ambience.
See Gauvreau, The Catholic Origins of Quebec's Quiet Revolution, 1931-1970 (Montreal and Kingston: McGill-Queen's University Press, 2005), 9-12, 23; Terence Fay, A History of Canadian Catholics: Gallicanism, Romanism and Canadianism (Montreal and Kingston: McGill- Queen's University Press, 2002), 202-208, 238-239; Gregory Baum, Catholics and Canadian Socialism: Political Thought in the Thirties and Forties (Toronto: J.
If the participant offered a correct (or even approximately correct) explanation of the Canadianism, one mark was awarded.
current concept of multiculturalism and hyphenated Canadianism pursued by the Government of Canada.
Their Democratic party often proposes watered-down Canadianism for public policy.
One should not, however, be misled into thinking that a city captured in a variety of ways by a variety of filmmakers results in some sort of unified totality--a new Canadianism that is as unitary as the nationalist-realist ideology.
Young, "Chauvinism and Canadianism," in On Guard for Thee; John Herd Thompson, Ethnic Minorities During Two Worm Wars (Ottawa 1991).
The report notes the emergence in the United States of a worrisome anti- Canadianism, but the problem "pales beside the disturbing and persistent currents of anti-Americanism in Canada.
Terence Fay, A history of Canadian Catholics, Gallicanism, Romanism, and Canadianism.
This is an event that will take its place as another major landmark in the development of a strong Canadianism.
Where they succeeded, their weaker brethren may succumb to the blows of circumstances and it is the part of good Imperialism and good Canadianism to make it easier for such to secure a footing.
Nor is it uncommon for minority heritage politicians to disavow any transnational, distinct or even hyphenated identity in favour of an unabashed assertion of Canadianism.
Medical browser ?
- Canadian casting
- Canadian classification
- Canadian crutch
- Canadian C-spine rule
- Canadian Dental Association
- Canadian Dental Hygienists Association
- Canadian Dental Hygienists' Association
- Canadian Eskimo dog
- Canadian hairless cat
- Canadian horsepox
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Canadian Journal of Dental Hygiene
- Canadian Journal of Public Health
- Canadian Kennel Club
- Canadian Medical Association Journal
- Canadian Nurses Association
- Canadian Nurses Association Testing Service
- Canadian Nurses Association Testing Services
- Canadian Nurses Foundation
- Canadian Nurses Respiratory Society
- Canadian Occupational Performance Measure
- Canadian Orthopedic Nurses Association
- Canadian Plan
- Canadian Public Health Association
- Canadian Transport Emergency Centre
- canal debridement
- canal for pharyngotympanic (auditory) tube
- canal for pharyngotympanic tube
- canal for tensor tympani (muscle)
- canal for vertebral artery
- canal obturation
- canal of Corti
- canal of Hovius
- canal of Lambert
- canal of Schlemm
- canal of stapedius muscle
- canal wall down mastoidectomy
- canal wall up mastoidectomy
- Canaleparolina darwiniensis
- canales semicircularis posterior
- Canale-Smith syndrome
- canalicular abscess
- canalicular adenoma
Full browser ?
- Canadian Youth Chess Championship
- Canadian Youth Climate Coalition
- Canadian Youth Foundation
- Canadian Youth Rights Association
- Canadian Youth Talent Competition
- Canadian Zinc Corporation
- Canadian Zionist Cultural Association
- Canadian Zionist Federation
- Canadian-African Newcomer Aid Centre of Toronto
- Canadian-Born Indian
- Canadian-British Engineering Consultants
- Canadian-Chile Free Trade Agreement
- Canadian-Cuban Friendship Association
- Canadian-Cuban Projects Team
- Canadian-International Nurse Researcher Database
- Canadian-Off Highway Vehicle Distributors Council
- Canadian-South Pacific Ocean Development Program
- Canadian-US Test and Evaluation Program
- Canadian/American Border Trade Alliance
- Canadian/US Atlantic Joint Preparedness Team
- Canadian/US Trade Agreement
- Canadians Advocating Political Participation
- Canadians Against Palestine Liberation Organization Terrorism
- Canadians against Same-Sex Marriage
- Canadians against Slavery and Torture in Sudan
- Canadians for a Genocide Museum
- Canadians for a Tropical Province
- Canadians for Ethical Treatment of Food Animals
- Canadians for Fair and Equitable Taxation
- Canadians for Israel's Legal Rights
- Canadians for Justice and Peace in the Middle East
- Canadians for Language Fairness
- Canadians for Properly Built Homes
- Canadians for Proportional Representation
- Canadians for Responsible and Safe Highways
- Canadians for Safe Access
- Canadians for Safe and Sober Driving
- Canadians for Tax Fairness
- Canadians Human Rights Voice
- Canadien National