References in periodicals archive ?
Human papillomavirus, vaccines and women's health: Questions and cautions" by Abby Lippman, Ryan Melnychuk, Carolyn Shimmin and Madeline Boscoe in the Canadian Medical Association Journal, August 28, 2007; 177 (5).
Gross, "Scope and Impact of Financial Conflicts of Interest in Biomedical Research: A Systematic Review (2003) 289 The Journal of the American Medical Association 454; Patricia Baird, "Getting it Right: Industry Sponsorship and Medical Research" (2003) 168 Canadian Medical Association Journal 1267; Michael M.
The report, published in The Canadian Medical Association Journal in June 2004, analyzed data from eight previous studies, each of which included an average of 324 hospitals, and up to a million patients in total.
In a 2003 study in the Canadian Medical Association Journal, for instance, Reardon and co-authors reported that women who undergo abortions end up being- admitted for psychiatric care more frequently than those who do not.
If that had happened, "Toronto would very likely have been spared a SARS outbreak on the scale it has worked so admirably to contain," Rodier wrote in a commentary for the Canadian Medical Association Journal.
A joint editorial published simultaneously in a dozen publications around the world, including the Canadian Medical Association Journal (CMAJ) and the New England Journal of Medicine, outlines the new policy that will flatly reject papers sponsored by drug companies if they don't guarantee scientific independence to researchers or supply them with all the data.
According to a study reported in the November 28, 2000 issue of the Canadian Medical Association Journal (CMAJ), the rates of overweight children and adolescents in Canada are increasing.
Dafoe, "Abortion," Canadian Medical Association Journal 22 (1930): 793.
The study is published in Canadian Medical Association Journal (CMAJ).
A new study published in the Canadian Medical Association Journal says First Nations adults who develop Type 2 diabetes do so more than a decade earlier than non-Native people, and have double the risk of going on to develop kidney failure.
Although high numbers of senior citizens die in road accidents, this is because they are less likely to survive serious injury than younger people, rather than because they crash more frequently, the Canadian Medical Association Journal said.
The findings, in the Canadian Medical Association Journal, are believed to be the first from a clinical trial of smoked cannabis.
Medical browser ?
- Canada garlic
- Canada thistle
- Canada, Wilma Jeanne
- Canada-Cronkhite syndrome
- Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists
- Canadian Association of University Schools of Nursing
- Canadian Association of University Teachers
- Canadian Black
- Canadian bluegrass
- Canadian Cardiovascular Society functional classification
- Canadian casting
- Canadian classification
- Canadian crutch
- Canadian C-spine rule
- Canadian Dental Association
- Canadian Dental Hygienists Association
- Canadian Dental Hygienists' Association
- Canadian Eskimo dog
- Canadian hairless cat
- Canadian horsepox
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Canadian Journal of Dental Hygiene
- Canadian Journal of Public Health
- Canadian Kennel Club
- Canadian Medical Association Journal
- Canadian Nurses Association
- Canadian Nurses Association Testing Service
- Canadian Nurses Association Testing Services
- Canadian Nurses Foundation
- Canadian Nurses Respiratory Society
- Canadian Occupational Performance Measure
- Canadian Orthopedic Nurses Association
- Canadian Plan
- Canadian Public Health Association
- Canadian Transport Emergency Centre
- canal debridement
- canal for pharyngotympanic (auditory) tube
- canal for pharyngotympanic tube
- canal for tensor tympani (muscle)
- canal for vertebral artery
- canal obturation
- canal of Corti
- canal of Hovius
- canal of Lambert
- canal of Schlemm
- canal of stapedius muscle
Full browser ?
- Canadian maritimes
- Canadian Maritimes Industries Association
- Canadian Market Portfolio Index
- Canadian Marketing Association
- Canadian Martial Arts Federation
- Canadian Mass Media Inc.
- Canadian Massage Therapist Alliance
- Canadian Master Distribution Corporation
- Canadian Masters Windsurfing Association
- Canadian match
- Canadian Materials Handling and Distribution Society
- Canadian Mathematical Society
- Canadian Mathematics Bulletin
- Canadian Mathematics Education Study Group
- Canadian May-lily
- Canadian May-lily
- Canadian Meat Council
- Canadian Meat Goat Association
- Canadian Mechanical Contracting Education Foundation
- Canadian Mechanised Brigade Group
- Canadian Media Circulation Audit
- Canadian Media Directors' Council
- Canadian Media Guild
- Canadian Media Production Association
- Canadian Media Research Consortium
- Canadian Medical Acupuncture Society
- Canadian Medical and Biological Engineering Conference
- Canadian Medical and Biological Engineering Society
- Canadian Medical Assistance Team
- Canadian Medical Association
- Canadian Medical Association Journal
- Canadian Medical Centres Ltd
- Canadian Medical Device Regulation
- Canadian Medical Devices Conformity Assessment System
- Canadian Medical Discoveries Fund, Inc.
- Canadian Medical Equipment Protection Plan
- Canadian Medical Forum
- Canadian Medical Graduate
- Canadian Medical Hall of Fame
- Canadian Medical Protective Association
- Canadian Medical Research Council
- Canadian Medical Society on Alcohol and Other Drugs
- Canadian Medical Students Association
- Canadian Medication Incident Reporting and Prevention System
- Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College
- Canadian Mennonite Bible College
- Canadian Mennonite Board of Colonization
- Canadian Mennonite University
- Canadian Mental Health Association
- Canadian Mental Training Registry
- Canadian Merchant Navy Veterans Association
- Canadian Merit Scholarship Foundation
- Canadian Meteor Orbit Radar
- Canadian Meteorite Catalogue
- Canadian Meteorological and Oceanographic Society
- Canadian Meteorological Centre
- Canadian Meteorological Service
- Canadian Michael Jackson Fan Club
- Canadian Microelectronics Corporation
- Canadian Middle Atmosphere Model
- Canadian Midstream Services Ltd.