References in periodicals archive ?
SIR added that the election deadline expired at 17:00 New York time on 26 January 2015 and as per the preliminary report of elections received, SIR expects that 60% of the merger consideration payable to CCIT stockholders will be paid in cash and the remaining 40% in its common shares.
SIR added that merger transaction is structured as a cash or share election under which CCIT stockholders were able to elect to receive either USD 10.
In connection with the merger, CCIT stockholders had the ability to elect to receive either USD 10.
SIR and CCIT said they plan to promptly mail to their shareholders copies of the definitive proxy statement/prospectus, which contains important information regarding the proposed transaction and special meetings.
A software "personality," such as Ubicom's networking protocols or CCIT, is electronically programmed into the flash memory to configure the chip for an application.
CCIT shareholders could choose to get either USD10.
Siemens and CC, through its CCIT subsidiary, will explore a collaborative effort to develop software for use on Siemens imaging equipment.
Contract notice: Provision of the GOOGLE Gsuite Basic system and related services for the Ile-de-France Paris Chamber of Commerce, the Essonne CCIT and the Seine et Marne CCIT.
Dans ce contexte, il a appele les hommes d'affaires tunisiens a renforcer leurs echanges commerciaux avec les pays africains, rappelant que la CCIT met a leur disposition une plateforme virtuelle (B to B) baptisee //Tunisia Trading// visant a aider les entreprises tunisiennes a promouvoir leurs echanges commerciaux sur le plan international.
CCIT considers that this exhibition can draw on its business network to allow Tunisian companies and their partners to build multinational partnership relationships nationally and internationally.
It is an Enterprise Social Networking which targets Tunisian exporters, foreign enterprises and the large public," said Maher Ben Sedrine, Head of E-Business project launched by CCIT with the financial support of the American government.
CCIT To Establish Encryption and E-commerce Standard in China
Medical browser ?
Full browser ?
- CCIT 2 code
- CCITT Directory Services Protocol
- CCITT EDI Protocol
- CCITT High Level Programming Language
- CCITT HIgh-Level Language
- CCITT Message Handling Protocol
- CCITT Packet Switching Protocol
- CCITT Standard Protocol for Analog Circuits