CBG


Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Acronyms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.

CBG

SERPINA6

A gene on chromosome 14q32.1 that encodes an alpha-globulin with corticosteroid-binding properties, which is the major transport protein for glucocorticoids and progestins in most vertebrates. SERPINA6 localises to a chromosomal region containing several closely related serine protease inhibitors, and may have evolved by duplication events.

CBG

Abbreviation for corticosteroid-binding globulin.

CBG

corticosteroid-binding globulin.
References in periodicals archive ?
CBG s shareholders are the Guinean government, which holds 49% of the shares, and Halco, which holds the other 51%.
Bank of the West's CBG team meets the rapidly changing needs of growing businesses with annual revenues of $25 million and higher.
Since the company's founding in 1999, Chris has remained committed to helping CBG Benefits' clients implement technology solutions in areas such as:
The geometry and convexity of the CBG makes it suitable for most maxillofacial reconstructions.
He added: "This is an important milestone in the history of CBG and a vital component of the company's strategy of becoming the world's leading producer of high-quality bauxite.
Plague risk was positively associated with CBGs that had an ecotone habitat identified by Eisen et al.
CBG said, "We call on the international community and our supporters to condemn Israel's actions by asking the Canadian government to demand that Israel stop the air raids on Gaza and that a thorough independent investigation of the attack in Eilat be undertaken, demanding that the mainstream media to provide a more and fair coverage about the innocent people killed in Gaza, currently under-reported as well as demanding an end to the illegal blockade of Gaza.
Despite many logistical hurdles the CBG was given a significant boost by the Canadian Union of Postal Workers.
We believe it is still too early to invest in CBG," the report said.
Although several studies have indicated that hypotension can cause the CBG to differ from glucose measurements in venous blood, I am not aware that any of the studies investigated, whether repeated sampling from a finger stick, would yield results that agreed within acceptable limits.
5pc stake in the Shanghai stock market-listed CBG subsidiary, Chongqing Brewery Company (CBC).