References in periodicals archive ?
Moreover, continued interest in, and sales of our bio-methane and IRIS solutions should provide ongoing revenues to our gas integration division.
The reactor uses the anaerobic digestion method to obtain bio-methane which leaves week pollutant compounds after burning.
A range of low carbon vehicle fuels are being developed and manufactured in the region, which also include bio-ethanol, bio-methane, bio-diesel and hydrogen.
The bio-methane produced when the sorghum is processed will be piped to generators that burn the gas to produce 1 megawatt of electricity.
Since the Camden Sustainability Task Force was set up in 2006 is has: * Recommended cutting the amount of meat and dairy products served in the council's canteens, schools and care homes, * Set up a filling station to power cars on bio-methane (a gas produced from food and garden waste), * Pledged to have a zero carbon home in every ward so neighbours can see new technology and get inspiration.
The vehicle is designed to operate on natural gas, bio-methane or any combination of the two.
It has also demonstrated that bio-Methane and digested fiber can be sold commercially to end users.
Some alternative fuels also benefiting from tax rebates offered by environmentally-friendly governments have particular advantages for specific sectors such as the dual fuel technology developed by Clean Air Power of the UK which blends natural gas, in particular bio-methane, with diesel to yield potentially large fuel cost savings.
Aemetis previously reported that it is seeking EPA approval to use grain sorghum to produce Advanced Biofuels, generally defined by the EPA as fuels that contain less than 50% of the carbon intensity of gasoline through the use of advanced feedstock, bio-methane, and combined heat and power.
ViaSpace grows grass that it sells as power-producing fuel, animal feed that yields bio-methane, and for use in biochemicals and biomaterials.
Refuse trucks powered by alternative fuels are increasingly being used across Europe, as fleets look at replacing older diesel-powered trucks with hybrid vehicles and cleaner burning CNG and bio-methane powered vehicles.
The plant would turn the waste into electricity to be sold to companies the national grid, plus bio-methane gas that can power vehicles and be exported into the mains network - all earning the council cash.
Medical browser ?
- biomechanical efficiency
- biomechanical engineering
- biomechanical frame of reference
- biomechanical preparation
- biomechanical therapy
- biomedical approach
- biomedical engineer
- biomedical engineering
- biomedical engineering technologist
- biomedical ethics
- biomedical instrumentation
- biomedical model
- Biomedical Research and Development Price Index
- biomedical scientist
- biomedical test
- biomedical therapy
- biomedicalization of aging
- biometric identifier
- biometric signature
- biometrical genetics
- biometrical school
- biometry of the eye
Full browser ?
- Bio-Inspired Computing: Theories and Applications
- Bio-Inspired Engineering of Exploration Systems
- Bio-Inspired Learning and Intelligent Systems for Security
- Bio-Inspired Models of Network, Information, and Computing Systems
- Bio-Inspired Sensors and Optoelectronics Lab
- Bio-Integral Resource Center
- Bio-Life Associates Ltd.
- Bio-Magnetic Therapy Systems, Inc.
- Bio-Math Connect Institute
- Bio-Matter Resequencing Converter
- Bio-Med Research Administration
- Bio-Medical Data Package
- Bio-Medical Equipment Repair Technician
- Bio-Medical Precision Engineering
- Bio-Medical Research Ltd.
- Bio-Medical Science Students Association
- Bio-Medical Waste
- Bio-Mimetic Control Research Center
- Bio-Molecular Research Annex
- Bio-Optic Organized Knowledge
- Bio-Optical Profiling System
- Bio-organic Chemistry
- Bio-Organic Weapon
- Bio-Products Saskatchewan Inc.
- Bio-Reaction Industries
- Bio-Reference Laboratories, Inc.
- Bio-Science and Bio-Technology