BRM


Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Financial, Acronyms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.

modifier

 [mod´ĭ-fi-er]
1. an agent or method that causes something else to change.
biologic response modifier (BRM) (biological response modifier) a method or agent, such as a cytokine, monoclonal antibody, or vaccine, that alters host-tumor interaction. This is usually accomplished by amplifying the antitumor mechanisms of the immune system, but it also may be effected by mechanisms that affect host or tumor cell characteristics, either directly or indirectly. Called also biomodulator.
problem modifier on level three of the problem classification scheme of the omaha system, either of the two sets of terms used in conjunction with client problems, allowing the nurse to identify ownership of the problem and its degree of severity in relation to client interest, risk factors, and signs or symptoms.

BRM

biologic response modifier.

BRM

Abbreviation for:
biological reference material
biological research module (Aerospace)
biological response modifier, see there
brain metastases
breast milk
Bruch’s membrane

BRM

Biological response modifier, see there.
References in periodicals archive ?
If the BRM and your purchased material look a little different, that's not necessarily proof the material is misidentified.
The typical BRM driver is going to be someone who is just graduating into the GTi market.
MHF Services would be backed up by the BRM s Robert Ward via ofering sales, marketing, and new product development.
99% percent of mobile apps languish and disappear, PlayScape offers a solution for mobile game developers, providing distribution and discoverability," said Eran Barkat, Partner at BRM Group.
BRM will receive about 55 percent of the funds, and the Feinstein Institute will receive the remaining 45 percent as a subcontractor on the project, according to Mr.
BRM acquired the turf in Springdale and eastern Fayerteville and plans to reopen the three KFCs in those cities within the next seven months, although the two Springdale stores may be relocated.
In addition, owners have responded with enthusiasm to Silverstone's invitation to bring their historic racers to the event, with more than 30 BRMs or BRM-engined cars committed to attend.
The new, limited production, 200 BRM LE, already powered by the 143bhp MGF engine, sadly, doesn't have any more power, even though the chassis has the ability to cope with it.
The utilization of BRM in our Digital Media Distribution System provides a secure, user-friendly and portable way to link media access rights to an individual through their unique traits, rather than to a machine or an easily shared password.
Founded in 1996, BRM has grown to employ about 50 people at sites in Worcester, Springfield and Baltimore.
4 /PRNewswire/ -- Pudding Media, the voice monetization company, today announced that it has secured Series A funding of $8 million led by Opus Capital and BRM Capital.