ABC(redirected from Audit bureau of circulation)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Legal, Financial, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
2. airway, breathing, circulation; acronym used to recall the basics of support for a critically ill patient.
ABCargon beam coagulator; aspiration biopsy cytology.
1 abbreviation for airway, breathing, circulation.
2 abbreviation for aspiration biopsy cytology.
aberrant behaviour checklist
absolute blast count
absolute bone conduction
acalculous biliary colic
acceptable behaviour contract (Medspeak-UK)
advanced breast cancer
airway, breathing and circulation
alternative birth centre
aneurysmal bone cyst
apnoea, bradycardia, cyanosis
ATP-binding cassette transporter
avidin-biotin complex immunoperoxidase
1. Aneurysmal bone cyst, see there.
2. Antigen-binding capacity-immunology.
3. Apnea, bradycardia, cyanosis.
4. ATP-binding cassette.
5. Avidin-biotin complex.
Abbreviation for American Board for Certification in Orthotics and Prosthetics.
ABCairway, breathing and circulation
1. aspiration biopsy cytology.
2. airway, breathing, circulation. See cardiopulmonary resuscitation.