References in periodicals archive ?
Apartheid was the product of three decades of rule by the white Afrikaaners.
Sclerosteosis appears only with frequency among the Afrikaaner population in South Africa.
One of the white Afrikaaner farmers (let's call him Fred) was very upset because he had just learned that three of his long time friends and their families had been shot in cold blood by some blacks who were trying to take over their farmland as their own.
The white folk who populated and ran those regions were mostly Afrikaaners, while in Natal the whites were predominantly of British, English-speaking stock.
Kor, leader of the Grigaus tribe, before an 1876 battle with South Africa's white Afrikaaners.
Those who made it to the game were not Afrikaaners.
South Africa were 20-odd for four, England were hugging and kissing, 15,000 Afrikaaners, bathed by sunshine, were mute.
The Springboks are such a central part of South Africa's national self-identity, especially for the Afrikaaners.
And demands by far-right Afrikaaners and Kwazulu leader Gatsha Buthelezi, along with other Bantustan leaders, for their own state are raising the specter of vicious micronationalisms pitted against one another.
It was, however, with the whites, and especially the Afrikaaners, that political power lay.
Joost Van der Westhuizen earned his nickname among Afrikaaners for piercing blue eyes that seem to reach into an opponent's soul and rip out all self- belief and courage.
Medical browser ?
- African Bush
- African endomyocardial fibrosis
- African Enigma
- African Green Monkey Kidney Cell
- African hemorrhagic fever
- African histoplasmosis
- African Holistic Health
- African lymphoma
- African mango
- African relapsing fever
- African rock python
- African sleeping sickness
- African subkingdom
- African swine fever
- African Swine Fever Virus
- African tick bite fever
- African tick fever
- African tick typhus
- African tick-bite fever
- African trypanosome
- African trypanosomiasis
- African Woodbine
- Africanised Bee
- Africanized honeybee
- after potential
- after ripening
- after-baby blues
- after-coming head
Full browser ?
- Africans Unite Against AIDS Globally
- Africanus, Sextus Julius
- Africentric Personal Development Shop, Inc.
- Africom Cyberspace Engagement
- Africus Institute for Contemporary Art
- Afrifa, Akwazi Amankwa
- Afrigid Culture
- Afrika Mashariki Gold Mines, Ltd.
- Afrika, Caribisch Gebied en de Stille Zuidzee
- Afrika, Karibik und Pazifischer Raum
- Afrika-Vereniging van de Rijksuniversiteit Gent
- Afrikaans Language
- Afrikaans Language
- Afrikaanse Christelike Vroue Vereeniging
- Afrikaanse Handelsinstituut
- Afrikaanse Protestante Kerk
- Afrikaanse Studente Bond
- Afrikaanse Taal en Kultuurvereniging
- Afrikaanse Taalgenootskap
- Afrikaanse Taalvereniging
- Afrikaj Indigenaj Virinaj Organizajoj
- Afrikan Bogaevskii
- Afrikan Krishtofovich
- Afrikan Kultural Arts Network
- Afrikan Nikolaevich Krishtofovich
- Afrikan Petrovich Bogaevskii
- Afrikan World Reparations and Repatriation Truth Commission
- Afrikan Youth in Norway