References in periodicals archive ?
Apartheid was the product of three decades of rule by the white Afrikaaners.
One of the white Afrikaaner farmers (let's call him Fred) was very upset because he had just learned that three of his long time friends and their families had been shot in cold blood by some blacks who were trying to take over their farmland as their own.
During this time, the energetic McClure had begun writing his series of crime novels featuring Afrikaaner Lieutenant Tromp Kramer and the Zulu Detective Sergeant Mickey Zondi.
There is a common religious ideology for the Zionist claim to Palestine and the Afrikaaner claim in South Africa (221) In Afrikaaner nationalism, blacks, as offspring of Ham, were pagans destined to serve the "new Israelites" as "hewers of wood and drawers of water.
Free State Stadium, Bloemfontein Afrikaaner heartland and the partisan home crowd love singing their songs, some of which are racially offensive.
Anyway, let's take no lectures on moral issues from the Aussies, some of whom can rival the most bull-necked Afrikaaner for instinctive racism.
During the trip they visited schools for pupils of all ages and cultures, from plush white Afrikaaner schools to township schools where pupils sat on bricks and did their sums in the sand.
Cronje, 30, embodied the grit and resilience of the Afrikaaner.
Four years on from the day that Francois Pienaar, an Afrikaaner, and Nelson Mandela, South Africa's first black president, shared a platform at Ellis Park following the Rainbow Nation's World Cup final success over New Zealand, the Springboks are in a state of flux.
You reek of hatred and prejudice every bit as much as any sweaty, mean-faced, sour-spirited, stick-wielding khaki short clad Afrikaaner.
Weyers plays a local Afrikaaner police captain who struggles against the cruel tactics of the Special Branch that threaten the fragile peace of his township.
Sclerosteosis appears only with frequency among the Afrikaaner population in South Africa.
Medical browser ?
- African Bush
- African endomyocardial fibrosis
- African Enigma
- African Green Monkey Kidney Cell
- African hemorrhagic fever
- African histoplasmosis
- African Holistic Health
- African lymphoma
- African mango
- African relapsing fever
- African rock python
- African sleeping sickness
- African subkingdom
- African swine fever
- African Swine Fever Virus
- African tick bite fever
- African tick fever
- African tick typhus
- African tick-bite fever
- African trypanosome
- African trypanosomiasis
- African Woodbine
- Africanised Bee
- Africanized honeybee
- after potential
- after ripening
- after-baby blues
- after-coming head
Full browser ?
- Africans Unite Against AIDS Globally
- Africanus, Sextus Julius
- Africentric Personal Development Shop, Inc.
- Africom Cyberspace Engagement
- Africus Institute for Contemporary Art
- Afrifa, Akwazi Amankwa
- Afrigid Culture
- Afrika Mashariki Gold Mines, Ltd.
- Afrika, Caribisch Gebied en de Stille Zuidzee
- Afrika, Karibik und Pazifischer Raum
- Afrika-Vereniging van de Rijksuniversiteit Gent
- Afrikaans Language
- Afrikaans Language
- Afrikaanse Christelike Vroue Vereeniging
- Afrikaanse Handelsinstituut
- Afrikaanse Protestante Kerk
- Afrikaanse Studente Bond
- Afrikaanse Taal en Kultuurvereniging
- Afrikaanse Taalgenootskap
- Afrikaanse Taalvereniging
- Afrikaj Indigenaj Virinaj Organizajoj
- Afrikan Bogaevskii
- Afrikan Krishtofovich
- Afrikan Kultural Arts Network
- Afrikan Nikolaevich Krishtofovich
- Afrikan Petrovich Bogaevskii
- Afrikan World Reparations and Repatriation Truth Commission
- Afrikan Youth in Norway