ATL


Also found in: Dictionary, Financial, Acronyms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.

ATL

ATL

adult T-cell leukemia.

ATL

Abbreviation for adult T-cell leukemia; adult T-cell lymphoma.

ATL

Abbreviation for adult T-cell leukemia; adult T-cell lymphoma.
References in periodicals archive ?
Springville, Utah-based ATL Technology is a vertically integrated electromechanical contract manufacturer, specializing in high quality, cost effective, engineered solutions.
Over the past several years, scalability has become a critical differentiator among DLT ATL architectures.
ATL is the worldwide leader in all-digital, diagnostic medical ultrasound.
ATL had $467 million in unrestricted liquidity (unrestricted cash and investments) at Dec.
Fill, ATL Chairman and CEO, said here today at the BT Alex.
Though it is highly unlikely that Delta will abandon its Atlanta-based operation, routing decisions made by the carrier as it attempts to reduce its above average cost structure and improve liquidity could materially reduce passenger throughput at ATL over the near term.
our new ATL Latin American regional office, located near Miami, in
Of this amount, airlines serving ATL contributed about $80 million, or approximately 32%, and non-airline revenue accounted for the remaining $171 million, or approximately 68%, which Fitch considers stronger than industry average.
ATL delivers products worldwide through carefully selected Value-Added Resellers (VARs) and Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs).
1 and are expected to be refinanced by ATL with long-term debt at least 30 days before maturity.
Gillis, ATL Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
diagnostic ultrasound, announced today establishment of ATL China with