References in periodicals archive ?
Information on the number of ARV sites established in the FS from May 2004 until June 2008, expenditure, and staff vacancy rates for the ARV programme was obtained from the province's Directorate: Comprehensive HIV and AIDS Management.
The group's efforts account for approximately 75% of funding spent on pediatric ARV treatments and 50% of funding spent on second-line ARV treatments in generic accessible markets.
On the other hand, some ARV drugs--including the protease inhibitors atazanavir and indinavir--may increase contraceptive hormone levels in the blood.
BJM's Collins is still forecasting Aspen to boost its headline earnings per share by 25% for the next three years, based on its voluntary licence ARV licence agreements with GaxoSmithKline, Boehringer Ingelheim and Bristol-Myers Squibb.
Mylan CEO Heather Bresch commented, "Mylan's mission is to provide the world's 7 billion people access to high quality medicines, including affordable ARVs.
Patients having had this 'work up' can then be referred to an official ARV site for their drugs.
However, as we and others seek to expand and scale-up the delivery of care and ARV treatment, drug procurement becomes an increasingly crucial component of the equation.
ARV operates 63 assisted living facilities with about 8,000 units in 11 states.
Upon approval, it is expected that TMC278, in combination with other ARV medicinal products, will be indicated for the treatment of HIV-1 infection in treatment-naive adult patients.
Barbara Grant, who are both ARV Partners, joined Agoura's Board of Directors.
LLC, is already the largest shareholder of ARV, owning approximately a
the "Purchaser") announced today that it has extended the expiration date of its offer to purchase all of the limited partnership units (other than units owned by ARV Assisted Living, Inc.
Medical browser ?
- artificially acquired immunity
- artificially paced beat
- artisan's cramp
- artistic anatomy
- artistic temperament
- ARTS II
- arts medicine
- ARTS–diabetes substudy
- Artyfechinostomum malayanum
- arum family poisoning
- arum lily
- arycorniculate synchondrosis
- aryepiglottic fold
- aryepiglottic muscle
- aryepiglottic part of oblique arytenoid (muscle)
- aryl acylamidase
- aryl hydrocarbon hydroxylase
- aryl phosphates
- arylsulfatase A deficiency
- arylsulfatase B deficiency
- arytenoid articular surface of lamina of cricoid cartilage
- arytenoid cartilage
- arytenoid dislocation
Full browser ?
- Arus Arutiunovna Asrian
- Arus Asrian
- Arus Tigranovna Voskanian
- Arus Voskanian
- Arusha Beekeepers' Association
- Arusha International Conference Centre
- Arusha, Tanzania
- Arusha, Tanzania
- Arutchian, Mikhail
- Arutchian, Mikhail Avetovich
- Arutiunian, Aleksandr
- Arutiunian, Aleksandr Grigorevich
- Arutiunian, Nagush
- Arutiunian, Nagush Khachaturovich
- Arutiunov, Aleksandr
- Arutiunov, Aleksandr Ivanovich
- Aruwimi River
- Arvada Child Advocacy Center
- Arvada Economic Development Association
- Arvada Junior Baseball Corporation
- Arvada United Methodist Church
- Arval Brethren
- Arval Brothers
- Arvand Free Trade Zone
- Arvand river
- Arvand Rood
- Arvand Roud
- Arvand Rud
- Arvand Rud/Shatt al-Arab
- Arvand/Shatt al-Arab
- Arvandrud/Shatt al-Arab