References in periodicals archive ?
The staff and leadership of the ACCP have constructed a firewall built of asbestos to protect whatever it is they are protecting," Harbut says.
ACCP has truly broken new ground in the private club industry.
For those under age 14 the ACCP urges that non-prescription cough and cold medications not be used, claiming that the risks of dangerous side effects outweigh the benefits.
Postinfectious cough: ACCP evidence-based practice guidelines.
In addition to the three recommendations on lung cancer screening, the ACCP has issued 257 recommendations on the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of lung cancer.
Again, this is an opportunity for positive exposure in the midst of ACCP guidelines urging that O-T-C cough/cold medicines not be used for children younger than age 14.
The appropriateness of thromboprophylaxis was determined by comparing daily use of mechanical compression devices and/or anticoagulants with what was recommended for patients in a given risk category in the ACCP guidelines.
There is no clinical evidence that over-the-counter cough expectorants or suppressants actually relieve coughs," ACCP guidelines committee chairman Dr.
These disciplines, said ACCP officials, are essential for the proper functioning of the day-to-day operations of police organizations and communities in general.
The ACCP states that transthoracic needle aspiration is not indicated in surgical candidates unless they decline surgery; then transthoracic needle aspiration or a transbronchial approach are the preferred procedure.
Medical browser ?
- accommodative iridoplegia
- accommodative response
- accommodative squint
- accommodative strabismus
- accommodative/convergence accommodation ratio
- accomplishment quotient
- accordion graft
- accordion sign
- accouchement force
- accoucheur hand
- accoucheur's hand
- accountable care organization
- accountable health partnership
- accountancy trail
- accounts payable
- accounts receivable
- accounts receivable aging report
- accounts receivable management
- Accreditation Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education
- Accreditation Review Committee on Education in Surgical Technology
- Accreditation Unit
- Accreditation Watch
- Accredited Assessor
- Accredited Laboratory
- Accredited Record Technician
- Accredited Specialist
- Accredited Standards Committee X12
- accretio cordis
- accretion lines
- accretionary growth
Full browser ?
- Accra Brewery Ltd.
- Accra International Conference Centre
- Accra Metropolitan Assembly
- Accra Urban Food and Nutrition Study
- Accra, Ghana
- Accra, Ghana
- Accra, Ghana - Kotoka