References in periodicals archive ?
722 over TDM: In both A-Law and [micro]-Law PCM (64kbps), 8 bits are required to represent each sample.
Support for a-law 8kHz audio format is also now available in this new version.
The codec is globally applicable, producing Mu-law and A-law companded output, or a 16-bit linear digital output for direct interface with digital signal processor chips.
Designed specifically for use in IAD gateways at the edge of a packet network to cancel 4-wire-to-2-wire echo, the flexible GIPS NEC - IAD package offers adaptive comfort noise insertion and supports linear, A-law and u-law inputs, and is not affected by double-talk.
the same card providing a cost-effective method for performing A-Law
All phones are available both in A-law and Mu-law versions allowing operation with telephone networks around the world.
R1, R2, and DTMF, as well as custom variants for over 80 countries, and perform mu-Law to A-Law rate conversion.
The hardware platform is capable of recording or playing PC-quality sound (8-bit linear 11khz), telephone/workstation- quality sound (8-bit a-law and 8-bit u-law), and CD-quality sound (16-bit linear 44.
R1, R2, and DTMF, as well as custom variants for over 80 countries, and (mu)-Law to A-Law rate conversion.
It combines the Audio Processing (DTMF Detection and Generation, A-law and Mu-law Codecs), Real-Time multi-media modules (SIP, SDP, RTP/RTCP) and Network Protocol Stack (UDP, IP, DHCP, ICMP), with a highly efficient Operating System specially designed for media streaming over IP Networks.
Pulse Code Modulation Support includes u-law and a-law.
Medical browser ?
- alarm clock headache
- alarm point
- alarm points
- alarm reaction
- alarm stage
- alarm symptom
- alarm therapy
- alary muscles
- alaryngeal speech
- Alaskan husky
- Alaskan Klee Kai
- Alaskan malamute
- ala-tragus line
- Albanian cattle
- Albarran glands
- Albarran test
- Albarran y Dominguez
- Albarran y Dominguez, Joaquin Maria
- Albarran’s test
- Albarrán's disease
- Albatross Syndrome
- albedo retinae
- Albee, Fred Houdlet
- Albee's operation
- Albers-Schönberg disease
- Albers-Schonberg disease, autosomal recessive type
- Albers-Schonberg, Heinrich Ernst
- Albert disease
- Albert stain
Full browser ?
- A-kinase anchor protein 450 kDa
- A-kinase anchor protein 5
- A-kinase anchor protein 6
- A-kinase anchor protein 7 isoform gamma
- A-kinase anchor protein 7 isoforms alpha and beta
- A-kinase anchor protein 8
- A-kinase anchor protein 82 kDa
- A-kinase anchor protein 9
- A-kinase anchor protein 9 kDa
- A-kinase anchor protein 95 kDa
- A-kinase anchor protein, 110kDa
- A-kinase anchor protein, 149kD
- A-kinase anchor protein, 250kDa
- A-kinase anchor protein, 79kDa
- A-kinase anchor protein, 95kDa
- A-kinase anchoring protein
- A-kinase anchoring protein 28
- A-kinase anchoring protein 75/79, A-kinase anchor protein 79 kDa
- A-kinase anchoring protein, 220kDa
- A-kinase-anchoring protein
- A-Kinase-Interacting Protein
- A-labeled door
- A-law algorithm
- A-line dress
- A-line gown
- A-line skirt
- A-list star
- A-list stars
- a-methyl styrene
- a-methylbenzyl acetate
- a-methylbenzyl alcohol