References in periodicals archive ?
Then this model has been compared with standard semilogarithmic A-law companding, in order to show the benefits of its applying.
Also includes 8-bit a-Law and mu-Law Raw PCM files.
Recording performed using A-Law, and [micro]-Law codec
A-law and micron-law companding are fully supported.
The WM8950 also supports A-law and u-law compounding for reduced data rates over a wireless link and an integrated PLL allows support for a wider range of clocking rates.
711 codec also supports A-law, Mu-law, and passes all ITU verification tests.
It supports A-Law, [micro]-Law, 16-bit PCM (Intel), 16-bit PCM (Motorola), MS Wave, G.
Motorised Unit,Sampling & Reconstruction ,Delta, Adaptive Delta and Delta Sigma Modulation/ Demodulation ,Data Formatting and Carrier Modulation/ Transmitter ,Data Reformatting & Carrier Demodulation Receiver,Error Detection and Correction-Cyclic Code,PCM Generation & Demodulation using CODEC Chip,4-Channel TDM-PCM Transmitter and Receiver,Digital Companding A-Law and o-Law,Understanding Noise Generator and its applications,PAM, PPM, PWM and Line
For Bluetooth applications, AMBIN FM1072LP provides Serial Port supporting A-Law, u-Law, 13 bit Zero Padding, 13 bit Sign Extension, and 16 bit linear PCM.
711, A-law and u-law), although it can also operate at 56 kbps, or 48 kbps, and it is license free, and has better audio frequency response due to 16 kHz sampling and 14 bit resolution, and therefore G.
There are free applications such as WiresharkA that can be used to capture and listen to Mu-law and A-law calls.
The chip includes complete micron-law and A-Law companders (pin selectable) that are designed to comply with industry specifications ITU-T G.
Medical browser ?
- alarm clock headache
- alarm point
- alarm points
- alarm reaction
- alarm stage
- alarm symptom
- alarm therapy
- alary muscles
- alaryngeal speech
- Alaskan husky
- Alaskan Klee Kai
- Alaskan malamute
- ala-tragus line
- Albanian cattle
- Albarran glands
- Albarran test
- Albarran y Dominguez
- Albarran y Dominguez, Joaquin Maria
- Albarran’s test
- Albarrán's disease
- Albatross Syndrome
- albedo retinae
- Albee, Fred Houdlet
- Albee's operation
- Albers-Schönberg disease
- Albers-Schonberg disease, autosomal recessive type
- Albers-Schonberg, Heinrich Ernst
- Albert disease
- Albert stain
Full browser ?
- A-kinase anchor protein 450 kDa
- A-kinase anchor protein 5
- A-kinase anchor protein 6
- A-kinase anchor protein 7 isoform gamma
- A-kinase anchor protein 7 isoforms alpha and beta
- A-kinase anchor protein 8
- A-kinase anchor protein 82 kDa
- A-kinase anchor protein 9
- A-kinase anchor protein 9 kDa
- A-kinase anchor protein 95 kDa
- A-kinase anchor protein, 110kDa
- A-kinase anchor protein, 149kD
- A-kinase anchor protein, 250kDa
- A-kinase anchor protein, 79kDa
- A-kinase anchor protein, 95kDa
- A-kinase anchoring protein
- A-kinase anchoring protein 28
- A-kinase anchoring protein 75/79, A-kinase anchor protein 79 kDa
- A-kinase anchoring protein, 220kDa
- A-kinase-anchoring protein
- A-Kinase-Interacting Protein
- A-labeled door
- A-law algorithm
- A-line dress
- A-line gown
- A-line skirt
- A-list star
- A-list stars
- a-methyl styrene
- a-methylbenzyl acetate
- a-methylbenzyl alcohol