.chm | definition of .chm by Medical dictionary
ChM (redirected from .chm)
Also found in: Dictionary
Chirur´giae Magis´ter (Master of Surgery).
Abbreviation for Master of Surgery (Chirurgiae Magister).
ChM [L.] Chirur´giae Magis´ter (Master of Surgery).
ChM Abbreviation for:
Chirurgiae Magister (Master of Surgery) (Medspeak-UK)
CHM A gene on chromosome X21.2 that encodes component A of the RAB geranylgeranyl transferase holoenzyme, which binds unprenylated Rab GTPases and then presents them to the catalytic Rab GGTase subunit for the geranylgeranyl transfer reaction.
CHM mutations cause choroideremia (i.e., tapetochoroidal dystrophy).
ChM Abbrev. for Master of Surgery.
- "Wheal and flare" reaction
- $1 million coverage
- (2,4,5-trichlorophenoxy) acetic acid
- (2,4,5-trichlorophenoxy)acetic acid
- (2,4-dichlorophenoxy) acetic acid
- (A-a) Po2
- (anterior and posterior) radicular arteries
- (anterior and posterior) superior pancreaticoduodenal artery
- (anterior and posterior) vestibular veins
- (cranial) extradural space
- (deep) cervical fascia
- (lateral and medial) palpebral arteries
- (lateral and medial) parietal arteries
- (left and right) brachiocephalic veins
- (left anterior) lateral hepatic segment III
- (left posterior) lateral hepatic segment III
- (left) medial hepatic segment IV
- (right and left) fibrous rings of heart
- (right) anterior medial hepatic segment V
- (right) posterior lateral hepatic segment VII
- (right) posterior medial hepatic segment VIII
- (right/left) ventricles of heart
- (spinal) epidural space
- (superficial and deep) external pudendal arteries
- (U.S.) Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- 0 to 10 scale
- 011A cell
- 1 diffusibility
- 1 H
- 1-(2-chloroethyl)-3-cyclohexyl-1-nitrosourea (CCNU)
- 1,1'-dioctadecyl-3,3,3 ,3 -tetramethylindocarocyanine perchlorate
- 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D
- 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3
- 1,4 butanediol
- 1,4-alpha-d-glucan 6-alpha-d-glucosyltransferase
- 1,4-alpha-d-glucan-branching enzyme
- 1,4-alpha-glucan branching enzyme